Door Prize #1. Inside was an incentive stamp and a Basic Black Stampin' Spot. I found the tutorial for making the box on Splitcoaststampers.Recipe:
- Say It with Scallops
- It's Beautiful wheel
- Pacific Point card stock
- Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point Classic ink
- Whisper White 1/4" ribbon (colored with Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point)
- On board scallop frames bulk buy chipboard
- Scallop Square punch
- Corner rounder punch (for scallops on box flap)
- Iridescent Ice
- Dimensionals
Door Prize #2. Inside of this box/bag was snail. I found the idea for it at at Paper Smiles who in turn had a link to Inking Addict. Thank you ladies! Your work is beautiful and I love learning from you!
Recipe:
- Bella Rose DSP
- Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette card stocks
- Boho Blossoms punch
- Round tab punch
- Signo gel pen
- Mini glue dots
- Whisper White 1/4" ribbon (colored with Chocolate Chip)
Door Prize #3. This is a little invention I came up with all by myself. If you've already seen the idea, I apologize but I have not. It is the package you'd get from a roll of sticky strip. I covered the cardboard insert with Basic Black card stock, then tied it closed with black gingham ribbon through the hole that was already in the cardboard.Recipe:
- Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango card stocks.
- Scallop circle punch
- 5-petal flower punch
- Black gingham ribbon
This was our first make-and-take. I CASEd it from Patty Bennett, only I used all In Colors. It was a huge hit! Thank you Patty!
Recipe:
- Fresh Cut Notes
- Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White card stocks.
- Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red Classic ink.
- Star and large star punches.
- Round tab punch.
This is how it looks without the card inside.
Yes. In case any of you were wondering, I did stick with #7 from my previous post. Most of the ladies that attended were unexperienced stampers so I didn't want to get involved with cutting out flowers or adding embossing powder. Everyone was happy with how the card turned out so I was pleased.
I have to give credit to Gretchen Barron on this one! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! They are In Color bookmarks. Everyone that came to my open house received one. Gretchen was kind enough to send me the word file for it so I could add my own contact information on it.
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
nice make and takes!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects, Kristie! Hope your open house went well.
ReplyDeleteAnnette