

Yes, I know Eastern Blooms is on page 91 but the flower on the box (like what I made on my card) is on page 46. Punch out 3 scallop circles with the scallop circle punch. Cute them in half and roll them up. I do have the end scallops overlapping so I can hold them together with mini glue dots. Their tips are held together in the center with a pop up glue dot. I'm thinking of making this for my swaps at regionals. I'm just not quite sure on how to travel with them. I don't want them crushed.
Recipe:
- Eastern Blooms stamp set (111626)
- Whisper White, Ruby Red, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa card stocks.
- Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red markers.
- Black journaler pen.
- Scallop circle punch.
- Black brads (Hobby Lobby).
- Mini glue dots.
- Pop up glue dots.
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment