Thursday, August 14, 2008

The End of Convention




I must have wanted to stretch convention out. This is the last post I'll be doing of convention. I had such a great time! I'm already making plans to go next year. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I just want to say I love visiting your blog. I was at convention also and as I was view your pictures today I was looking at Spencer with the UPS bags and your view of the stage and thinking I was right near her in the bleachers! And low and behold I am in the picture with Spencer and the bags. I am the one right behind him in the navy blue shirt taking the picture of my friends!
    Too funny - so close and didn't even know you were there to meet you!
    It was an awesome week - I agree!
    So much to exciting stuff to come this year!
    Annette
    ink-paper-scissors-rock.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete