
This is one of the stamp sets given to us in our bags at convention. I got mine out yesterday morning and started playing. I really love this set. I'm sure I wouldn't have selected it out of all the other wonderful new sets, though. I just didn't think it was my style. If any of you lean a certain way when it comes to "style" I encourage you to choose a stamp set completely out of your comfort zone. I bet you'll find yourself venturing down a new path that boosts your business just as I have. With me having two little boys, I'm always looking at the cutesy kiddo sets and wanting to get all of them. This set, however, I think could be very versatile. It's title is just perfect for it; Inspired by Nature. It can be used for inspiration, sympathy, or even masculine cards.
The Inspired by Nature stamp set is also included in one of the three options for the $99 Starter Kit promotion. This would be a WONDERFUL time to become a demonstrator! There are so many options and at such a great price. I can personally tell you I've been back and forth. I knew from the beginning I wanted to become a demonstrator. I just didn't know if I could make it into a business. It is taking some determination but I'm still so happy I made the choice. I truly love stampin' whether I make money or not. StampinUp! has made me a happier a person and that makes my family happy. If you would like to join the StampinUp family, contact me today.
Recipe:
- Inspired by Nature stamp set (111656)
- Mellow Moss, Summer Sun, Very Vanilla card stocks
- Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun Classic Stampin' Pads
- Versamark pad
- Boho Blossoms punch
- Stampin' dimensionals
- brads
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment