Thursday, August 7, 2008

Who wants to see Convention pictures?!

Everyone, right? Well I'm no professional when it comes to taking pictures but I wanted to share with you some of the cool things I saw at convention. So here goes:

This is Momento Mall. I spent WAAAAAY too much money in there...as I'm sure several others did as well.
This is an adorable pinwheel in the Momento Mall. It was part of a display. Love it! Love it!
And of course, the new project totes everyone has been talking about. There's a matching camera case sitting right in front of it. I bought them both!
Here's the outside of StampinUp's home office. I took the tour on Wednesday evening. This was my first convention so I'd never been to the home office. It was a beautiful place. If/when you go to convention next year, I highly recommend going on the tour.
In the office area with all the cubicles was a lovely display of "the family". Just look at how many people play a part in loving what we do and sharing what we love!

This is only the beginning! Please stay tuned. I'll be posting more pictures of the home office later.

Thanks for looking,
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment