Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have you ever worked a card to death???

Oh my gosh!! Have you ever worked with a card SO much that you just get yourself so crossed up that you can't make up your mind? Well, that's exactly what I've been going through with this card. I love it yet something about it is nagging at me. I want to thank all of you SUDSOL ladies for your advice and tips. I've used a lot of your ideas, from swapping out colors to finally adding a sentiment. I have even received some dislikes about the DSP, saying it's too busy. I agree that it is busy but I still love it and want to try to keep it with this card. Here are all the samples of what I've been working on for the last hour and a half. What I would like for you to do is tell me which one you like the best. I've numbered them so they are easier to identify. As it stands, #7 is my favorite. Now that it's 3:30 in the morning, I'm going to hang it up and go to bed. I'll check back in the morning and make my final decision then. I will be posting ALL of my projects from my open house and will include which one of these I decided on for a make-and-take.
#1
#2 #3
#4
#5
#6
#7






Thanks for looking,
Kristie

3 comments: