Tuesday, September 9, 2008

JAVABLU AWARD


A fellow SU! demonstrator right here in town gave me an award. I am very honored! Thank you Lisa! Be sure to check out her blog. She does a FABULOUS job coloring her images. Her work is beautiful! (Sorry I'm just getting around to posting this Lisa. I had the death of a friend and then some workshops to prepare for so my blog has been neglected.)

Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated


I nominate:
Silke Sedlow - My Life
Mary - Stampin' Pretty Impressions
Lynn - Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn
Jenn - Stamp Your Heart Out
Nancy - PAPER SMILES

They all have awesome talent and creativity. I want to thank you ladies for your wonderful inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment