Monday, September 29, 2008

Stampin' Spooky Style!


Ok so I was lazy and crammed everything together in one picture instead of taking pictures of each project individually. I had a halloween themed workshop yesterday and these are the items we made: a card, pillow box, water bottle hanger, and put a rub-on on a glass globe. Inside the globe is shredded Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black card stock. The scallop circle is on the inside of the globe. Everyone received a cello bag filled with the shredded card stock. I figured that would be easier for traveling purposes and so they'd have an option to put something else inside the globe if they so choose. I also let them make their own choice for DSP on the card and the pillow box. The pillow box pattern came from the pattern library on the demonstrator side of the SU! website.
Recipe:
  • Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set (111764)
  • Ghostly Greetings DSP
  • Chills & Thrills Rub-ons
  • Basic Black, Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White card stock
  • Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie Classic inks
  • Black gingham, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Silver brads
  • Silver, Antique Brass eyelets
  • Small tag, large tag, scallop circle, 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" punches

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the way you made the pumpkin from the scallop punch on the globe. Everything is too cute!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am really happy with my card. :) I am actually not in KS anymore, I just moved to New Mexico. I just forgot to update the blog profile. But up until two weeks ago I was in Fort Riley, so not too far away from Topeka. My DH is Army.
    I'll be checking back on your blog. You have adorable stuff!

    ReplyDelete