Friday, October 3, 2008

Scarecrow

I loved this set the minute I saw it. I thought it would be a great set for watercoloring. Though I am completely inexperienced in it, I still wanted to give it a try. I used a blender pen with the Classic inks on the insides of their lids. I think it looks ok but I'd like to do better and with the new promotion that started on the 1st of October that has a special product offer of a single large-tip aquapainter at $7.25, I'm definitely going to be practicing some more!

Recipe:
  • Happy Blessings (111768)
  • Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Whisper White card stock
  • StazOn black, Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Pumpkin Pie Classic inks
  • Designer label punch
  • Crop-a-dile
  • Mat pack
  • Ribbon (Michaels)
  • Stampin' dimensionals

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

P.S. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yep. I see a scarecrow but where's the crow? I forgot to add him. (Better luck next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment