
I had decided to hold a class (which I just had yesterday) for the Handmade Holiday Card Elements Kit for my World Card Making Day Event. I already knew I wanted to add a little extra to them when I bought the kit so I purchased some Very Vanilla and Mellow Moss ribbon when I put in my order. Now instead of 6 cards each in 3 styles, I have 3 cards each in 6 styles. I bought the stamp set and just let everyone else who came to the event use my set so they didn't have to "pre-purchase" their own. That way if they really enjoyed using the set then they could purchase their own at the class. It kept the cost of the class down and opened up the opportunity for me to put in more orders. Once again, this was another stamp set I wasn't truly in love with prior to using it and, once again, I fell in love. I ESPECIALLY love the look of the house and dove stamped in Mellow Moss on the the front of the Very Vanilla envelopes (of which I also purchased for the event). I hate to send my customers home without envelopes for their cards. If you've never purchased this kit, I should tell you that nothing comes precut, prescored, or prestamped. If you have a customer that's not willing to commit to being a stamper but wants to experience card making, then you can always open the kit and do all the cutting, scoring and stamping for her. This was the case with my aunt. She ALWAYS claims to be crazy busy but she wanted to come to my class. So I opened her kit and prepped everything for her so all she had to do was assemble the cards. She was very appreciative and even put in an order! She even told me I could keep the set but she would use it during the winter holidays. Hey, ya can't beat that!
Recipe:
- Handmade Holiday Card Elements kit
- Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa markers.
- 1/4" Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon (optional)
- 5/8" Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon (optional)
- Paper cutter - with scoring blade
- Scissors
- Snail adhesive
- Bone folder
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment