
I haven't posted in over a month so my (few) projects are piling up on me. This card was my swap for the KC Regionals. I put a brad under the hat image so the spider could swing back and forth (as shown in the two images below).


I'll admit that it did take me awhile to come up with something for this stamp set. It's the Eat Drink & Be Scary set in the holiday mini. I loved it the second I saw it but for some reason, once I had it in my hands, I couldn't come up with any ideas. Since I've made this card, though, I have found some really neat projects on Splitcoast and SUDSOL so I'm still happy with my purchase.

These two projects were for door prizes at the stamp camp I went to last month. I wrapped boxes of Junior Mints with Ghostly Greetings and Georgia Peach DSP. Easy peasy.
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment