Saturday, June 21, 2008

You Ever See A Card You Didn't Like?

Now that there's only 10 days left to still purchase it, I'm finally getting to use my Tart & Tangy set. I LOVE the In Colors: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, and Purely Pomogranate and I was trying to make a card using only those colors with the Tart & Tangy. This is it. I'm not diggin' it. It hadn't turned out anywhere near what I'd invisioned. I've already got other ideas flowing through my head, though. I've gotta do better than this!

Recipe:
  • Tart & Tangy stamp set(Mini Occasions 2008)
  • Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, and Purely Pomogranate card stock
  • Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomogranate Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon
  • Corner rounder
  • Stamp-a-ma-jg
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Heat tool

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment