Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just What I've Been Waiting For


Like all demonstrators, I have been keeping track of my workshop order and knew the man in brown was to come on Tuesday the 10th. Of course, little does that help when I've been thinking it's still Monday ALL DAY when it's actually Tuesday! The second I realized it, I ran to my front door to check for a box. Low and behold! There it sat! Talk about kick myself. I could've made this card much sooner! This was the stamp set I was so anxious to get. I know, I know. Leave it to me to wait five days before Father's Day to finally get a stamp set for it. I'm really glad I got it though. This is the first card I made with it. I CASEd it from AbbysGrammy on Splitcoaststampers. I really loved the color combo and layout so I tried to come close to hers.
Recipe:
  • Thoughts of Father stamp set.
  • From the Garden stamp set (hostess).
  • Old Olive, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White card stock.
  • Basic Black Classic and Purely Pomegranate Classic Stampin' Pads.
  • Watercolor pencils.
  • Ribbon.
  • Versamark.
  • Stampin' dimensionals.
  • Coluzzle Cutting System.

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment