



So this is it! I went to Victoria's Secret to get my hubby some cologne. It just so happened that the duffel bag came with it as a freebie. So....the duffel bag became my inspiration! I've been wanting to use the star punches for some time now and was determined to incorporate them. A card that helped me with my layout, sort of, was from sf9erfan on Splitcoaststampers. The box I already had in mind to make ended up being the PERFECT size for the cologne.
Of course I did have to tease him a little. I handed him the duffel bag and said that was all he was getting for Father's Day. He looked at me strangely until I handed him the card and gift. Then he was impressed. He said, "wow, this is really neat. You out-did yourself!" Hey, I'll take that. I'm (usually) a simple woman. As long as he appreciates the work I put into it, I'm happy. For a moment we were both fixed on the project I made rather than the actual gift! Go me!
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment