I've SO been wanting to make these after seeing so many wonderful creations online! It took me a while but I finally found instructions for the milk carton caddy. So easy and so fun!! Thank you, Sarah, for sharing your easy-to-follow instructions. Now I can't stop making them! I'm going to have a workshop on October 2nd using the milk carton die. I punched a 1" circle out of the back of each carton for inserting candy. The caddy above went to my hair dresser. She loves tootsie rolls so I filled each one with about five or six pieces. There was even space for more! I just might have to hold one for every holiday!Supplies:
Got Treats stamp set.
Basic Black, Pimpkin Pie, Whisper White card stocks.
Pumpkin Pie Classic ink.
Ghostly Greetings DSP (retired). My workshop with be using the Wicked Fun Specialty paper!
Basic Blacke and Old Olive ribbon.
Scallop Edge, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval, 1" Circle, Large Designer Label, and Corner Rounder punches.
Thanks for looking!
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment