Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun with Fabric



Not only am I on time for finishing my local demo swaps but I'm AHEAD of schedule! This is one rare moment for me! Our theme is holiday or product featured in the new mini. I went with both! The Deck the Halls fabric, glimmer brad, Tags til Christmas stamp, and coordinating punch are all from the new holiday mini. I chose colors from the Deck the Halls DSP. They are Soft Suede (which I didn't love at first but am completely in love with now), Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, and Very Vanilla. The flower was made with the 5 petal punch. I had seen the technique on a video from Julie Buhler. Super easy instructions. I like how it turned out. I had a small desire to sprinkle the entire flower with glitter but didn't want to take away the glimmer from the brad!
Thanks for looking!
Kristie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I never thought to make a poinsettia with it, looks great !

    ReplyDelete