Friday, January 30, 2009

Love You Much Gift Card Folder




This idea came from the Without You Gift Card Folder project we'd made at the Kansas City Regionals. Instead of using the Scallop Notes Assortment II with envelopes, I made 3x3 note cards and used StampinUp's small square envelopes. It was very easy. All I had to do was take 2" off the side and adjust the scoring accordingly. I had 3 cards and 3 envelopes for each folder.
Recipe:
  • Love You Much stamp set (113756)
  • Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink card stocks.
  • Regal Rose, Old Olive Classick ink pads.
  • Scallop circle punch.
  • Pretty in Pink 1/4" ribbon.
  • Whisper White small square envelopes (StampinUp doesn't have vanilla ones!)

  • Love You Much stamp set (113756)
  • Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink card stocks.
  • Riding Hood Red Classic ink pad.
  • Scallop square punch
  • 1 1/2" scallop scquare punch (from Scrapbooks Etc.)
  • Scallop edge punch
  • Corner rounder punch
  • White signo gel pen
  • Whisper White 1/4" ribbon
  • Whisper White small square envelopes.

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment