


I always prefer something with a vinyl cover. It protects any embellishments I will more than likely use and if it's a gift, say for a female who will carry it in her purse, I know I won't have to worry about it getting ripped up when it's put in and taken out of the purse. The first image is a 4x6 photo album. The other images are of a 2-year pocket calendar. I've altered some calendars in a previous post but they didn't have the additional flap like this one does. This flap takes the place of the ribbon (for holding your place) and it gave me extra space for stamping. Album:
- Stitched Exotics stamp set
- Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, Rose Red card stocks.
- Rose red Classic ink
- Versamark pad
- Clear embossing powder
- Rhinestone brad (from a craft store)
Calendar:
- Flight of the Butterfly stamp set
- Inspired by Nature stamp set
- Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stocks
- Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black Classic inks
- Versamark pad
- Iridescent Ice embossing powder
- Corner rounder punch
- Dimensionals
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
Hi Kristie,
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you take awards for your nice blog, but I just left one on my blog
http://handmadewithlove.typepad.com
Thanks for sharing your nice work, greetings,
Ilse