
This is what you have to do:
- Post the award(s) logo in your blog.
- Add the link to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other blogs & post their links.
- Let those people know that they have received the award.
This award goes to:
Ilse for nominating me. It was so very generous of you.
Mary for the most amazing inspiration through her blog, stamping space, and creations.
Jenn for having such great projects.
Dawn for her fabulous videos. Without them, I still wouldn't know how this business works.
Lisa for being right here in my neck of the woods, and for having a such a knack at coloring in all those beautiful images.
Dani for being a friend and sharing the excitement of StampinUp!
Nancy for being a dedicated blogger...and having the most adorable granddaughter ever. God bless her!
Silke for having such beautiful cards.
Gretchen for her wonderful color combinations. I would love to CASE every single one of her creations!
And last but not least....my AWESOME upline Janice, who brought into my life the joy of stamping. It's something I absolutely love and wish I could do from sun up to sun down. I also could not mention Janice without mentioning Christina, who invited me to my very first stamping experience. Where would my nerves (and my husband's money) be without you guys? Love you!
Thanks for stopping by,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment