


These were fun, quick, and easy. I held a small stamp class on making covers for a 2-year pocket calendar. Now, if you are like me, you might get a little tired of looking at the same old cover for 2 whole years. So with these, I didn't adhere them at all to the actual calendar. They just wrap around the calendar and slip inside the vinyl pockets just as the calendar does. I let my customers know that if they ever wanted to re-vamp theirs while the calendar was still good, I'd be on board. As you can see from the top picture, I've added a ribbon bookmark to each calendar. I hate to keep flipping through and trying to find the current day/month. Of course I made one of the cute little projects for myself.
Recipe:
For the red calendar,
- Best Wishes and More stamp set (111602)
- Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red card stocks
- Bella Rose DSP
- Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red Classick inks
- Scallop squares chipboard bulk
- Versamark pad
- Iridescent Ice EP
- Riding Hood Red striped ribbon
For the blue calendar,
- Best Wishes and More stamp set (111602)
- Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue card stocks
- Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue Classic inks
- Versamark pad
- Iridescent Ice EP
- Scallop squares chipboard bulk
- Very Vanilla 5/8" ribbon
Thanks for looking,
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment