Monday, December 15, 2008

Gift Tags




I had an open house on Saturday for customers to view the retiring list of stamps and make any last minute holiday purchases. I also had my tree decorated with the Star Bright ornament kit from the Holiday Mini but I wasn't pleased with how the pictures turned out so I'll be retaking them and posting that later. These were the gift tags I had my customers make. The first picture has white embossing powder on it. It's my favorite between the two. I don't know what it is. I can't seem to stay away from the EP. I did give my customers the option to just stamp the image in Whisper White ink and leave it that way or take it a step further and emboss it with the white EP. Everyone seemed to have a good time and enjoyed making these cute tags.
Recipe:
Gift tag/card
  • To You and Yours stamp set
  • Kraft, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip card stocks
  • Whisper White Craft ink pad
  • White embossing powder
  • Baja Breeze striped ribbon
  • Crop-a-dile
  • Hemp twine

Gift tag

  • Punches Three stamp set (hostess set)
  • Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stocks
  • Riding Hood Red Classic ink pad
  • Scallop square punch
  • 1/2" scallop square punch (Scrapbooks Etc.)
  • 3/16" corner rounder punch
  • Horizontal slot punch
  • Round tab punch
  • Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon
  • Riding Hood Red wide striped ribbon (Holiday Mini)

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment