Make Your Own Baker's Twine!
I bought a roll of plain white linen thread at the craft store to make baker's twine for the StampinUp colors that aren't available in the baker's twine. A while back I had wrapped the thread around a bone folder and colored it with the color marker I wanted. The result was...striped...and not exactly spiraled like I was hoping it to be. Well, here I am making tags of various colors and making sure I do them in the colors of baker's twine I have on hand, until I decided to try coloring my own twine again. The video is a new and MUCH easier technique I just discovered. (Now bear with me if you've already known this and had done it :-)) It's a really quick video and I hope it helps you with your creativity and gives you something new to try! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristie
No comments:
Post a Comment