Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Large Tag

I was wanting to make some tags to hang from my card tree that I bought at convention last year. First, I thought of tags, then bookmarks, then went back to tags. And it seemed my tags got larger and larger. I made it harder on myself by organizing all of my stamp sets first so I could decide which stamps I wanted to use. I finally settled on the I Am stamp set from last years convention. In the end I made about a dozen tags like the one above, except they are in a dozen different colors. I just had to start with the "new" colors that will be returning and then I based the other colors on the baker's twine I had on hand until I started coloring my own baker's twine(see previous post about the baker's twine). I will work on posting a picture of the card tree with all the tags on it.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment