Monday, August 30, 2010

Workshop cards



I had a workshop on Saturday that I felt was quite successful. Lots of ladies in attendance. Of course there was never enough time to show all the wonderful products StampinUp has to offer! One of the first things I wanted everyone to try was the Big Shot. I feel as though it is a big purchase and before I could buy it I had to have my hands on it to see how it worked. I'm glad I made this decision! The women were very curious and I ended up selling the embossing folder I used at the demonstration to several ladies! Over all, I'm happy with how the party went. I hadn't had one in quite some time and it was nice to meet new people and talk about something I love so much!
Supplies for card #1:
Just Believe stamp set.
Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White card stocks.
Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise Stampin Write markers.
Decorative Label punch.
Whisper White grosgrain ribbon.
Big Shot - Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.
Supplies for card #2:
Just Believe, Eastern Blooms, Tag til Christmas stamp sets.
Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Whisper White card stocks.
Early Espresso, Cajun Craze Classic ink pads.
Blender pens (because I don't have the markers in Early Espresso and Cajun Craze yet).
Whisper White grosgrain ribbon.
Decorative Label punch.
Ornament Punch.
1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval punch.

Thanks for looking!
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment