Friday, August 20, 2010

Congratulations



I had been working on a card for a local demonstrator swap and I couldn't come up with what I wanted to do. I was almost positive I wanted to use the Elegent Bouquet embossing folder and the Butterflies sizzlits die but no matter what I did, I wasn't completely happy with it. I am content with this card though. I've seen some versions on Stampin Connection and wanted to make one. I used a retired stamp set called Well Scripted. I still love that set! I try to stay business minded MOST of the time but I hate parting with any of my stamp sets. Since I sell cards, it's always a good investment to give the customer a variety of looks to choose from! ;-)
In my next post, I will show you the card I did end up using for the swap.
Thanks for looking!
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment