I've REALLY been behind on posting some of my busiest projects! The card above is a wedding reception invitation I'd made for my BFF. I made 60 of them. I heat embossed every single one, including the double hearts under the vellum. I wasn't entirely alone on this. My BFF helped with some of it too.


The images above are from my cousin's wedding. He asked for me to make his Save the Date announcements, wedding invitations, and programs. Each of which I made nearly 300 of! Now these I DID do all on my own. Needless to say, I was completely over the fun of heat embossing...and a little done with Baroque Motifs stamp set!


Oh but the fun didn't end there! I met a lovely couple that had seen my cousin's invites and were interested in having me make theirs. They were asking for an Irish themed wedding and wanted theirs in the same style as my cousins. The top inside flap said "mo anam cara" which means "my soul mate" in Irish. Too cute! I ordered that stamp through StaminUp! It's so easy. Just pick the font they have available and chose only one line of text. You can have it say anything you want, within the character restrictions.

Then there's my most recent project which I finished just yesterday. They're birthday party invitations for my BFF's dad. These were easy and simple and allowed me to use my Big Shot some more! :-)
If you have any questions about any of these, please e-mail me (I'm too lazy to post all the supplies right now).
Thanks for looking,
Kristie

Kristie,
ReplyDeleteThese invitations are great! Do you mind sending me the dimensions? I would really appreciate it.