Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank You card made with new hostess set


I've been wanting to use this hostess set from the new catalog and I've seen so many wonderful cards with it already. I had alread stamped it with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive but wasn't sure how I wanted to set-up the card...until I found Christy Fulk's card! I loved having the Not Quite Navy combined with them. The one above is my version. I'm giving it to a lovely couple that ordered from me recently. The husband came to me to order some things for his wife's birthday. They will be recieving this same stamp set so I thought it'd be a great time to show off its beauty! Be sure to thank Christy for her beautiful creation as well!
Supplies:
Because I Care hostess set(118384)
Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stocks.
Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry Classic inks.
Rich Razzleberry ribbon (retired).
Scallop edge, scallop oval, and oval punches.
Big Shot and Texturz Plate Backgrounds #1 - Damask.
Dimensionals.
Thanks for looking,
Kristie

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, too, Kristie! The changes you made look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete