Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


I was flipping through all my stamp images (I stamped all my sets in a binder for easy viewing) and came across the Give Thanks stamp set (retired) and THAT was what I was in the mood to play with. It really didn't seem like a Father's Day type of set to me but I used it anyway.
Supplies:
Give Thanks stamp set (107001 retired).
Thoughts of Father stamp set (110967 retired).
Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stocks.
Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun Classic inks and markers.
Patterns Pack II - Apricot Appeal (retired).
Corner rounder.





I stamped very simple cards for my boys to color for their father and grandfather. They both got a kick out of their cards. Above is a picture of my oldest posing with the ones he colored. He was so proud! :-)
Supplies:
Thoughts of Father stamp set (110967 retired).
Motorcycle stamp (117657 Summer Mini 2010).
Whisper White card stock.
Basic Black Classic ink.
Thanks for looking,
Kristie


No comments:

Post a Comment