Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Shower and Boys Birthday


The tractor card is a birthday party invitation I made for an 11 year old boy. He loved it! All he said he wanted was a tractor and camo and he chose the card style. This is what I came up with! I wasn't quite sure I was liking it when I first started putting it together but now I love it!
Supplies:
By Land stamp set (retired)
Party Hearty stamp set (111532)
Introducing stamp set (114443)
Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla card stocks.
Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip Classic inks.
Traditional Camo scrapbook paper by Reminisce.
Modern Label punch.
Stampin' dimensionals.







This fun little card was created for my friends Katie and Dennis who are expecting a baby boy in August. They'd asked for some safari themed invites and I made these with the help of kellbell920 http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1360982.
Supplies:
Wild About You stamp set (retired)
Cheep Talk stamp set (113204)
Lots of Thoughts stamp set (111405 SAB-2008)
Introducing stamp set (114443)
Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White card stocks.
Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Basic Gray, Basic Black Classic inks.
Tag punch.
Small Tag punch.
Rectangle punch.
Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon.
Linen thread.
Basic Black journaler.
Stampin' dimensionals.
Thanks for looking,
Kristie

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card! I may have to case this one for my grandson's first birthday party invitaions! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome to case! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete