I don't know if I could get much simpler than this...with the exception of cutting out the butterflies. I was in the mood to use the current In Colors and I really like this combo.I had finally gotten around to making a binder of all my stamp sets so now I can just flip through the pages and pick whatever stamp set appeals to me at the time. If you are ever wondering just how many stamp sets you have, try stamping them all on their own page and putting it all (alphabetically and color coded with a dot for retired, hostess, mini catalog, etc) in a handy dandy binder! As for how many I have, let's just say TOO MANY!!

Then I decided to make a coordinating scrapbook page. I've actually been doing more scrapbooking than card making lately and that's quite unusual for me. I like the scrapbook page better than the card. Now before you start giggling, yes that's me on the far right. I'm not sure how old I am in this picture. I'm guessing 5 or 6. The other "characters" would be my siblings. I must really be getting old to be scrapbooking (and posting) pictures of myself! When I look back at those days........


No comments:
Post a Comment