Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going the Distance

My posts seem to be getting farther and farther apart! I'm still around, just not as often as I'd like. I've moved my stamp room upstairs so I can be a little more in the mix of things and keep an eye on my boys. It's a bit of a struggling adjustment for me. I've rearranged twice and still don't feel settled. Maybe I'll take some pictures so I can get some feedback on how to make the most of my place!

Nearly 6 weeks after the preorder, I FINALLY opened up my In Color supplies and made a card.
  • Oval All(113790), Eastern Blooms(111626) stamp sets.
  • Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango card stocks.
  • Whisper White Craft, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Black Classic inks.
  • Silver brad.
  • Scallop Oval, Large Oval punches.
  • Stampin' dimensionals.
I CASEd this card from the one made on page 21 of the July 2009 issue of Stampin' Success. All I changed was the stamp sets.
  • Tart & Tangy(111514), Oval All(113790) stamp sets.
  • Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stocks.
  • Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive Classic inks.
  • Old Olive 5/8" ribbon.
  • Scallop Oval, 1" circle punches.
  • Stampin' dimensionals.

Thanks for looking,

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment