Friday, January 2, 2015
Remembering the time....
With the New Year here everyone looks at the future. I took a step into the past and decided to pull out an old set that was donated to me. First, I had to trim all the rubber. Who remembers doing that?! When StampinUp announced that they were going to start manufacturing all their stamps as die cut, I remember thinking, "What?! That'll just increase the cost of the stamps. I do just fine cutting all the extra rubber. I don't need them die cut." WOW! How quickly did I get used to NOT having to do that! I did not enjoy all the time it took me yesterday to trim around 12 images AND trim the stickers AND clean all the sticky goo off my scissors. Now that times have changed and the prep work has been cut in half, you would think it would allow for more creativity time. Instead, I find myself not having the time. How does that happen? How do we work so hard to make things simpler and easier and still manage to NOT HAVE THE TIME? I did find some time during this winter break to do some creating. Did I? No. I have managed to lose my desire somewhere along the way. I don't like making New Years resolutions but if I were to make one this would be it. I wish to get back on that wagon and make use of this entire room full of craft supplies.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment