Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Workshop


I just held an Easter workshop on Saturday. I found a couple of cards on Pinterest (click here), simplified them and used StampinUp designer paper from their Sale-a-bration promotion to come up with my own version. One trick I did to create patterned paper was punching out ovals after stamping the image I wanted. Here's a picture of what I did with the bunny's ears and feet.


It's a great way to use a fall stamp set when it's out of season. This leaf stamp was from the Wonderfall stamp set that was in StampinUp's Holiday catalog.

Supplies:
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Itty Bitty Bits, Wonderfall, Itty Bitties (for bunny's nose, in Spring catalog.
Paper - Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP.
Ink - Regal Rose, Perfect Plum, Basic Black.
Accessories - Large oval, small (retired) oval, extra large oval, bird builder, curly label, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, dotted scallop ribbon border, and corner rounder punches. Pool Party baker's twine, Brights and Neutrals buttons, journaler pen, dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment