I had Helper Day at my son's preschool on Tuesday and it was my turn to bring the snack. I wanted it to be something fun but healthy for every child to eat. I found this idea on Pinterest (of course) and already had all of the items. It was a big hit! I added hearts just to include the Valentine spirit since I won't be at his school for the Valentine party. There technically isn't a Valentine "party." The kids will just do a quick exchange of Valentines and then the helper assigned to that day will provide a special snack for the occasion. One of my goals this year is to expand my crafting. My comfort zone is cards but I'm hoping to do several other mediums...so to speak. I'm already reaching out to fabric and food. The Valentines my boys will be handing out this year will involve food. I will post that soon so stay tuned!
Thanks for looking!
Kristie

No comments:
Post a Comment