Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini Catalog Starts Today!

I thought I'd try out some of the new goodies today I preordered from the Occasions Mini catalog. I think the framelits are a little bit tricky. I was LOVING the samples I've been seeing online with the whole card being the shape of the largest Labels Framelit. I knew how to run it through the Big Shot and still keep a crease but it's much too big for a standard StampinUp envelope if you use the biggest die. This card fits into 4 3/4" x 6 1/2" invitation envelopes that I bought at Walmart a loooong time ago. For once something that I insist on holding onto actually became useful! The stamp set is called Apothecary Art, also from the Occasions Mini.

I used:
Apothecary stamp set (125525 for wood mount) 125527 for clear mount).
Labels Framelits (125598).
Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White card stock.
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers.
Chocolate Chip Classic ink.
Cherry Chobbler seam binding ribbon.
Marina Mist button.
Rhinestones.



Thanks for looking,
Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment