Just a blog today. I don't have any pictures to post...yet. I've been working my tail off on some wedding invitations I made for my cousin so I'll be posting those soon! For today, though, I'm just going to think out loud about all the stuff going on with StampinUp. OMG! I can't keep up! I can't AFFORD to keep up! There's been so many changes, so much new stuff! I still don't have the Big Shot. I have the Cricut Expressions machine so I find it very hard to justify getting the Big Shot. I haven't even begun to get into the Digital Studio stuff or the Simply Adorned jewelry. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to but I just don't have the time or the finances for it all right now. I haven't bought a single Build-A-Bear product either. And HOW IN THE HECK can I keep up with all the fellow cardmakers/scrapbookers out there that post everyday...sometimes more than once! Whew! That's a lot of work! Maybe if I didn't have a 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year old running around but still..........
So, with all that said, I plan to gradually work on all that this year (now that we're going on the third month). I've got some things I've been trying to adjust to here at home. One of them being a laptop in my stamp room. It's my mothers and basically "free" for me to use, but it's SUPER slow and I can't figure out a simple way to download pictures of my projects onto it. Right now it's just easier to go downstairs to my desktop computer and load them the way I had been doing. Problem is these days I don't spend any time downstairs unless it's to do the laundry! In fact, I've been SO bad about pictures lately that the memory stick in my camera still has pictures from October on it! I bet I have about 300 pics on there!
It goes without saying, my next post will have pictures! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment