Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paper Tote with Matching Cards


I made this last night. I was inspired by Mary Pickett's Summer Picnic bag and matching cards on Splitcoaststampers. I used StampinUp's 5-petal flower punch and Boho Blossoms punch, along with their Much Appreciated stamp set. It is my first attempt at a set of cards with a matching tote. I am a new demonstrator and I don't quite have a good supply of paper yet so the quality isn't as up to par as I'd like it to be. The paper was from some random pieces I had around the house prior to becoming a demonstrator. My next set will definitely be StampinUp!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute project! Good luck with your new SU business! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Work. I'm new to stampin up also but I have not started a blog yet. I also practice with my other paper not my stampin up paper. I'm trying to get ready for a workshop but having trouble getting people interested. They say they don't have time for hobbies.
    Keep Creating
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. New demonstrator or not, I think you did an absolutely FABULOUS job!! LOVE the color combo and your layout, etc. !! Welcome to the blog world.. I just had my 1 year anniv. of having a blog and I must say I'm pretty addicted. :) (In a good way!) Patty

    ReplyDelete